In a recent article on MSN's Business on Main page, Keeping Customers for Life, companies like Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are used as a model for how to grow and retain your long-term customer base.
Here are some key steps used by companies such as Southwest Airlines, ED Foods and Crucial Technology:
- Deliver what you say you're going to do
- Expect the best
- From there, go beyond the usual
- Watch your customer, not your bottom line
- Nurture lifelong employees
- Make customers want to stick around
- Be picky about your lifelong customers
Customers truly are the heart of any business - we simply wouldn't exist without them, so remember: treat them well and your company will be treated well in return!
Connect with us online!
Follow us for helpful tips & special offers